Monday, October 13, 2008

Hi to my writer friends

This is my first day on my blog and I hope a lot of you will join me in our quest for writing manuscripts to help a hurting world.

This is Monday and I'm finishing up material to take to the Glorieta conference where I'll be attending for the first time, and will also be teaching a class on Writing Poetry and leading a Round Table on Setting Up and Running a Christian Writers Club. If any of you are attending, I hope we can get together.

I'll have the following books for sale at the conference:

How to Write & Sell Your Poetry
Writing Your Personal Experience
How to Sell What You Write
10 Hints on Writing and Selling Your First Book
Editing Hints
Setting Up and Running a Christian Writers Club....Critique Group...Conference

Write and tell me what you're doing.

Donna

1 comment:

Linda McQuinn Carlblom said...

Hi Donna!
Congratulations on your new blog. I look forward to reading it and learning more about writing as I do.

Blessings on this new adventure!
Love,
Linda